Tuesday, June 16, 2009

AACTFest 2009

The AACT (American Association of Community Theatre) festival will take place on June 24-27, 2009 in Tacoma, Washington. I am headed to the northwest on Wednesday and will be facilitating a managing conference prior to the festival. There will be twelve performances from theatres from around the USA - including a production from the US Army bases in Europe. I will try to find some time and provide my thoughts on the shows while I am in Tacoma. I have already seen two of the shows as I was the adjudicator for Region I and the AACT rep for Region II.

Summer Mummers is now open and running every Friday and Saturday night through Labor Day weekend. We had a great opening weekend - including an outstanding (and rowdy) crowd for opening night. Shows are filling up, so make your reservations soon - call 570-4111 or visit the website.

No comments: